We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi, does anyone have any opinion on guaranteeautograph.com?  I am considering purchasing a Henry Ford signature from them, and I wonder whether anyone has had any experiences with them, positive or negative.

Thanks very much in advance for everyone's help.

sda

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I checked a few names I`m very familiar with and they are fake, so I would stay far away from this seller!!!

Hi Stephen,

I have to agree 100 percent with Bjarte. Every item i have ever looked at on their was fake in my opinion. I just did a quick check of some names i am familiar with to see if they have cleaned up their inventory, and they too were all fake in my opinion. If it were me, i would certainly stay away. I honestly cant say i have ever heard a good thing about them or ever seen an authentic auto from them. They may be their, i just havent seen them.

As far as reputation, i have only ever heard bad things, and i know no one who buys from them, or would ever buy from them. Personally i place them in the same category is NE Autographs/Nathans Autographs and Prestige Autographs.

Hope this helps

Carl

Carl and Bjarte, thanks so much for your prompt feedback.  Very helpful.  I am crossing them off my list for sure.  Two lessons come from this, both of which are stated frequently and eloquently on this board.

Lesson number one.  This board is a GREAT resource for autograph collectors worldwide.  Lesson number two.  When an autograph is priced well below generally recognized market value, the odds of it being authentic are low.

Thanks once again!

sda

I am so grateful for this forum and website. I just came across a ridiculous amount of fake John Belushi signed pieces. 12 I counted! I mean, really, twelve !? Came back to this website to check on this dealer and as I suspected, this is one to stay well clear of.
This site and community is invaluable!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service