We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Any ideas if this is authentic?
Many thanks for any advice given

Views: 379

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you know when it was signed?  I think the only authentic one I recall seeing is the one my grandpa got in 1958.  I haven't seen it in a while, but I want to say this looks different.  I could be wrong.

Thanks for reply rich,
its an item been offered to me for sale by a guy who is a good seller however just not sure about it and I'm cautious about rare sigs signed on album pages..

I'd really like to have scan of grandpa's Marciano, but I don't think visiting grandma just to swipe the thing to scan it would be nice :)  

There are certainly some boxing experts on the forum who might have more insight.  If I get another look at it anytime soon (or even a scan), I'll let you know.

It looks a little off to me and written slowly. Personally I would pass.

Thanks for message dan,
Yeah I'm gonna pass onit I'm not confident

I got Rocky on a piece of paper in 1968.  This one is too neat.

I think Rocky's signature my have been a bit neater earlier on, but it does seem almost a bit too neat.

Here is mine from '68

From what I recall, I think grandpa's looks a bit closer to Steve's actually, and his was signed in just about the most ideal circumstances (in his living room!).

Thanks guys totally agree with what your saying!
Very nice page what do you guys like collecting?

I think all of us have pretty different interests.  On this forum in particular, the ones I see the most interest in are vintage/classic rock music (especially The Beatles) and vintage baseball (especially the Yankees).  There are experts in all fields here.  

I'm a more pedestrian music/sports collector - you won't see me breaking the bank for the Beatles, Elvis, Jimi, the Doors largely because I'm not a big enough fan.  I'm more interested in modern music and, fortunately, most of my favorite acts are still alive and active (U2, Springsteen, AC/DC, Garbage, Florence + the Machine, etc).

Ha ha nice one rich!
I'm interested in the beatles,jimi and elvis etc do you have any in your collection?
Think my favourites are bruce lee & steve mcqueen I'm definately after there autos to add to my collection love the vintage stuff ha

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service