We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I haven't purchased either of these two guitars yet and would appreciate any opinions on the signatures.  There are difference in the signatures between the two guitars, so I'm assuming that at least one of them is a fake. I thought the Silver guitar signatures looked better than those on the Red one, but I'm new at this.

Thanks, Mike

Views: 588

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be absolutely blown away if either of them are authentic. Who's selling them?

Keith Veltre at Art of Music one of the biggest dealers in forgery in the United States!!! He buys from Tony Tremayne of the nations most notorious forgers! Tremayne is being sought by the FBI but is hiding out Veltre still manages to buy from him. Veltre is the largest dealer in dead people anywhere he  gets endless supply of the likes of Stevie ray vaughn, Michael Jackson, Marlon Brando, brand new Cowboy hats by John Wayne, Jerry Garcia etc!!! The FBI should get him  Hes now into Boxing Promotion  go figure!!!

Rich, they are both from Art of Music, Las Vegas.

Definitely a place to avoid. They've been discussed on multiple occasions on this forum, in threads like this among others.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/art-of-music?id=3524...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service