We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

There were many instances when I sold an item to an overseas buyer who will request that I under declare the value of the item so as to avoid their country import tax. If the item is a few thousand dollars, I always ship the item with insurance and signature confirmation. And if the buyer request to declare a low value on the item, I would request then to sent me an email releasing me from full liability in the event the item got lost or damage during shipping.Also Buyer will assume full responsibility for any custom tax incurred.

Will the release of liability covers me from any refund or claim the buyer might file in the event the item got lost or damage during shipping???

I know this issue have been discussed in a another post on "sniping" recently.

I would love to hear your opinions and views on this.

Thank you.

Views: 1025

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Life would be so easy if the global shipping program worked for everything. The materials I most often ship out of the USA for the job, tend to be collectible coins and or paper money. Neither are allowed thru the global shipping program. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service