We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

hey guys,

I've been working on a guitar for the past 8 years, getting all the best guitarists out there on her. I've come a long way but I still have alot further to go. Now it's mostly down to those who are retired/don't tour and the notoriously difficult guys - Page, Clapton, etc.

All I'm trying to do if create the best account of guitar history out there (not an easy task I know.) I had no idea getting a guitar signed was way harder than everything else. So, I'm throwing this out there to anyone whose ever scored a legend like Angus, Eric, Carlos, Eddie, etc. what your experience was. Or if anyone's got a good suggestion, I could use it I'm sure. The other day I tried to get Prince and it didn't happen at all. I've missed alot of key guys but I've alot been lucky too so I just gotta keep that in mind and keep on truckin'.

Views: 1249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great thing about this hobby. It's your guitar and you can put any guitarist you want on it. You like Bo and Yngwie then by all means stick them on there.

If it were mine I would target any guitarist I liked as well...Warren Hayes, Joe Bonamassa, Derek Trucks, Kid Rock, Tommy Shaw, Alex Lifeson along with all the rest being talked about.......minus Yngwie. Was never a fan of the guy.

I like it. Nice job.

As a collector of primarily guitarists,

Bo certainly was no virtuoso, but you cant compare him to the likes of Vai, Clapton, etc. He wasnt a shredder or an extremely technical guitar player. But when it comes to the blues, he is one of the heavy weights. Bo belongs in the heroes of blues guitar, not with the modern day virtuosos. The influencing styles are just to far off to compare nowadays.

Bo was my ninth signer and pretty reluctant.

Somebody's got to do it.

You have to add Jack White.

I'd love to get Jack one day.

Jack would be a nice signature to get on that for sure.

Am I the only one who wants to see pictures of this crazy piece? LETS SEE THIS BEAST!

I'd really like to see it as well. Sounds incredible.

I would love to see it!

Nice Blackmore signature!

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service