We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have inherited a collection of Nascar diecast cars.  We believe my brother obtained most of these signatures in person events, but have no pictures.  Could I get an opinion on these?  I have several more, any way to do a bulk review of 20+ cars?  Most signed by Dale Earnhardt Jr and some by Sr. and some dual signed.

Views: 302

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry,  None of these are authentic.  To be honest, they are some of the worst attempts I have seen in many years.  This in no way is meant as a strike against your family.  There was a time when forging Dale Earnhardt's signature was BIG, BIG money.  Thousands and thousands of quality collectibles were ruined.

Feel free to show them all if you wish.  He may have lucked-up and obtained a real one or two.

I stress that the cars shown were in NO WAY signed by Dale Earnhardt or the other drivers.  You can see many authentic examples in the NASCAR section of this site.

Also, these are the items that were recently removed from ebay. The photos are exactly the same as shown here.

Brandon Mysinger

NASCAR Autograph Authenticator

Wow, this is really upsetting.  Thanks for your quick response.  I will try one more with you, how about this Dale Jr. signature.  I read your blog and this looks like the "shortened" signature.

Sorry,  this is signed by the same person that made a mess of the previous items.  It isn't signed by Dale Earnhardt Jr. 

Sorry!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service