We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Some of my recent self obtained autographs.... / Robert Cray, Steve Miller, Skynyrd.....

Hi there again,

So, lets start this - here I´m going to show some of my recently self-obtained autographs.

First one is a Steve Miller autograph. I know he does have a very nice signature. Well in Munich, Oct, 30 there was no chance to catch him up before the show and I´ve heard from the promoter, that he will leave right after the show for airport. So only way - after the show at the stage. And yes, alot of fans where there and wanted to get their ticket stub signed. I´ve had that Joker album with me and he catched that one up first. Very - sad - he did not wrote his full signature - just that, yes - aweful "curve". I was a little disapointed, as he wrote his full name to some tickets... anyway, It´s now MY Steve Miller and my only one.  

Tags: Cray, Gotthard, Lynyrd, Miller, Robert, Skynyrd, Steve, Wasp

Views: 8026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and heres a youtube clip that I´ve done showing McCormack holding showing my Danny Joe Brown album to the crowd!!

http://youtu.be/PLURDBqjKm8

aaah and lets show that beauty from my collection - a fully signed Hatchet album incl. Danny Joe Brown!

Whose signature is under FLIRTIN with DISASTER?

that´s not the line up of the Album shown. Signature below "Flirtin with Disaster" is Riff West. Album also signed by Duane Roland, Danny Joe Brown, Bruce Crump and John Galvin

Here´s a Pearl Jam - collected by myself back in 1992 in Munich! I´ve recently displayed the signed paper with the original concert add from a magazine. Looks awesome! I remember the concert very well. It was so hot inside that small venue! I did not knew at that day that these guys will get that huge - i think no one did knew it at this time... After the show I was waiting right in front of the stage and asked the roadie if he could let the paper signed from the band. He asked for my name - some minutes after he came out and I got the signatures.

here is a clip on youtube from that Munich show - I was there :-)

http://youtu.be/J_fGkHrdyUU

klick the picture for supersize image!

So, another gem I was able to collect yesterday! Gary Clark Jr. The vinyl been signed before the show - I´ve met Gary at about 17:00 o´clock at the venue entry. I was the only one - sadly not able to do a picture with him before as he said he just wanna sign and go in because its so f*** cold outside. Anyway, show was awesome - a small venue - sold out - 350 fans and it was really hot. Alot of record company guys were there and also Gary seemd to be "stoned".....  Anyway, after the show I had talk with the manager and as I was on the guest list I was able to go backstage and collect all the others and catched Gary for a nice picture. The two vinyls looking awesome. As the new album is called BLAK AND BLU I had the band sign in BLAK AND BLU :-)

And heres a chance for you - I would like to thank you that way for all your opinions here in that forum. If someone would like to have the signed picture of Gary I will give it away for free! Just coment here If you are a fan of Gary and I will post it asap.....

here are the pics of the vinyls and the last pic the givaway!

Hi I would like to have the Gary signed picture.  I'm a huge fan...thanks.

Hi Ray - sorry, the picture is already gone...

cheers - Marty

hi martin, but i thought in order to win you have to comment here...that's what i read above.

lol, are you seriously trying to argue with someone who was giving away an autograph out of kindness? It doesnt matter if he said to post here or not, someone contacted him and got the photo, and he was kind enough to let you know that it was now gone. End of story. He doesnt deserve to be questioned on why or to whom it was given, nor under what circumstances.

thanks Carl.... LoL.....

Yes, yesterday I was able to collect some very nice autographs! It was a concert at the Munich Olypic Hall - Rock Meets Classic feat Paul Rodgers, Bonnie Tyler, Chris Thompson, Steve Augeri, Eric Bazilian and Mat Sinner. Got them all signed at the backstage area. I was able to took pics with all of these expect Paul Rodgers. Well he was difficult to obtain. I was waiting outside his dressing room and his wife came out. She saw my albums and asked me If i wanna get it signed by Paul. I also asked for picture with Paul, but she said, that Paul don´t use to take pics with fans anymore. It might be that its because of he is afraid that people can see his wig on a picture. Anyway, she wanted to know my name and then she took the albums into the dressing room, and some minutes after she came out with these beautiful signed albums. And I must admit - thats my very first authentic signed Queen vinyl LP - signed by an ex-Queen singer! LoL

Eric, Chris and Bonnie have been absolutely nice, too. Signed everything. Here we go....:

these are absolutely stunning signatures - and I really love Paul´s solo album - very rare on vinyl these days!

Chris Thompson (Manfred Manns Earth Band)

Steve Augeri (ex-Journey)

Bonnie Tyler:

Eric Bazilian (THE HOOTERS)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service