Some of my recent self obtained autographs.... / Robert Cray, Steve Miller, Skynyrd.....

Hi there again,

So, lets start this - here I´m going to show some of my recently self-obtained autographs.

First one is a Steve Miller autograph. I know he does have a very nice signature. Well in Munich, Oct, 30 there was no chance to catch him up before the show and I´ve heard from the promoter, that he will leave right after the show for airport. So only way - after the show at the stage. And yes, alot of fans where there and wanted to get their ticket stub signed. I´ve had that Joker album with me and he catched that one up first. Very - sad - he did not wrote his full signature - just that, yes - aweful "curve". I was a little disapointed, as he wrote his full name to some tickets... anyway, It´s now MY Steve Miller and my only one.  

Tags: Cray, Gotthard, Lynyrd, Miller, Robert, Skynyrd, Steve, Wasp

Views: 8036

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

last week was really cool! Did catch up Buckcherry and Hardcore Superstar and The Answer. All 3 bands where very Kind to the fans and signed everything. Only Buckcherry was a Little bit harder but fans that waited for 1h outside after the Show had luck to catch up the full band. They also sold fully signed Buckcherry CD´s at the merch for just 15Euros - they did not Charge extra for signed CD. Very coool! So if you are looking for something signed from Buckcherry - get it at the concert.  

with Josh in the Tourbus

Jocke Berg from Hardcore Superstar

yesterday in Munich with Gregory Porter....

Vinyl Album also signed by Chip Crawford :-)

really strange.... he holds the Album, signed with blue marker and does have a black marker in his Hands - no blue marker on his table.... LoL, so might be a fake? nope - always have my own blue marker with me!

a Little update for my thread here: Yesterday I have had a nice interview with Susan Tedeschi and Derek Trucks in Munich. After the interview both signed some album from mine and then I´ve asked Derek if he can give me a guitar pic.... Well he said - "no, I don´t use any guitar picks". He checked his pocket and said - "I only use these slides - these are my guitar picks - you can have it....". He signed it, too - looks great! BUT - the signature is not fixed on the glass - and I don´t know how to fix it, so maybe would might have a idea how to fix it to the glass. Until that nobody is allowed to touch it..... LoL

heres that slide with Dereks autograph - Picture taken at the Hotel in the Lobby on some Wood sticks.... :-)

Derek with that slide he gave to me yesterday

one of my favorite Almman Brothers Album - sadly not available on Vinyl - but now it has been signed by Derek

the debut Album - signed CD

the Vinyl Version of Made Up Mind signed by Susan and Derek on the front and by some other bandmembers on the inside

the live Album (Vinyl) signed by Susan and Derek on the front and by some bandmembers on the inside...

me with Susan and Derek @ the Venue in Munich

Nice. They will be out here this summer. I'm hoping to get an album signed. Gregg Allman here June 20th as well. Got a couple things for him to.

any idea how to fix the autograph on the slide?

by the way - this signed CD on Picture below, signed yesterday at the Hotel will soon be out for competition @ myRockworld. Check myRockworld on Facebook and follow the news!

so, gotta do some update here.... LoL

collected lots of new signed Albums.

lt´s start with Kenny Wayne Sheppard. He played nice Show here in Munich some weeks ago.

next one....

Mick Ralphs from Bad Company - he played with his new band The Mick Ralphs Blues Band in Augsburg

this Album is my favorite - it was already signed by Geoff Whitehorn, Simon Kirke and Brian Howe, Mick was missing - not he is included....

SAGA & Magnum 2 weeks ago in Munich:

KROKUS - same day as on the SAGA/MAGNUM concert - we actually had interview with all 3 bands - only had the Chance to watch the KROKUS Show....

Gary Brooker from Procol Harum 1 week ago in Freising 

YESS! finally got him, too. That was on Saturday - Alice Cooper. Well it was my 20th wedding day. And my wife and I decided to do that VIP experience. Well we´ve had him signed in total 12 items....

the coolest items I had to let him sign was the new Super Duper Deluxe Version. It was really great - I had two with me. He signed one of These for my friend and the other one to my wife and me - he dedicated it to our 20th wedding day. Well also he said this one is the first book he is signing. So I had Alice adding #1 to the book from my friend,

this is the first book that he has ever signed of this box set :-)

this one is the book signed on the inside and dedicated to my 20th wedding day

this is now fully signed - I had the band signed it in 2008 but did not manage in 2008 to have Alice sign it. So he has addes his signature on that one now....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service