We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have NEVER seen a KEITH RELF-I cant render an opinion..the mcCarty and 2 others look good....no idea how a 1968 Jimmy page looked...

Onto HENDRIX ???

of couerse I didnt see it signed..I was told this was signed spring 689 at hendrix performance Xavier..the paper and ink are the right age...but my issue is the M in JIMI.....has anyone elese seen an M like that....is this real ???

Tags: 1968, HENDRIX, XAVIER, signature

Views: 279

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks..I had my suspicions...on this one....people can just Look up concert dates and invent reality..
Ok thanks.>i am going to post a couple other sigs I have I feel ARE real...this one I think is not going to make it....I udnerstand your points..I am not a hendrix expert at all...so I beleive you.

I saw Hendrix at Xavier, it was in the fall of 1968, November, I think. When he finished playing, he walked off the stage, right down the aisle (we were seated on a basketball court) and out to his limo. He didn't seem in much of a signing mood.

it was also pointed out to me the hensrix sig i hage is a forgery..so he obviously didnt sign that piece of paper :( >>I weas taken and could nto get a refund..this was BEFORE ebay had a refund policy of forgeries..back in 1998

It appears to be a forgery to me.. Think he wrote Jim instead of Jimi. Many characters are not the same as authentic examples sorry.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service