We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

sold me what was supposed to be an authentic Nike Jersey with Peyton manning Signature, and none of it was authentic. has LOTS of signed jerseys being auctioned off right now.

stay away!!

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can some of our sports experts check out this ebay seller and lets us know what you think

Looks dirty as can be to me.  They have photos from signing but still include this whacked out disclaimer of sorts:

"Each item is examined and handled by our team of experts. First, we have our team sift out any lightly-used or game-issued jerseys. Second, the appropriate authenticator is consulted to examine the jerseys and/or equipment based on their expertise and knowledge in that particular sport. Third, the jersey or equipment must display evidence of acceptable use or have player/team provenance."

Um .  . . what?  Is this from a public/private signing or not?  The photos suggest the item was signed in person, so why the assertion of the items being "examined."?  Or are we talking about the jersey itself and not even the autographs?  If so, are they suggesting that these are game/practice used jerseys?  

Sad as it may be, but there are tons of garbage sellers like this on Ebay.

the photo sent with the manning jersey was of him signing a picture, not a jersey!

this seller is still giving me the run around with getting my money back, claiming that i sent it to the wrong address. I actually sent it to the address in the paypal transaction, which was the same as the address on the return label. they state that i should have sent it to another address, that he sent me in an email. BS!! paypal is taking care of this for me... everything in this entire process has been nothing but shady crap from the start!!

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

Ebay is full of poor sellers. Be very careful out there.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service