Hi all, wanted to get some thoughts on these Ted Williams balls. They are in an auction and I am considering going after one but always value a second opinion. Thank you.

Views: 284

Attachments: No photo uploads here

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the first and third are no brainers, really nice no doubt authentic.   The second one, is not as fluid, and is either a forgery, or signed late in life.  Either way, I would not want it.  But the first and third are classic examples.

Thank you, terrier. I agree that number 2 is definitely the most unappealing looking of the bunch. Hope I can maybe snag one of the other ones for a good price!

good luck!

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service