We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I'm interested in everyone's opinion on which of these items might be most desirable and/ or "valuable" over the next 20+ years?

Views: 1197

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The seller was liquidating her jazz LP collection that she'd had been compiling via garage sales in the NY area over the past few years. Hundreds of LPs. She was selling this as a nice, old LP with a Miles Davis autograph. I don't think she even knew it was signed until she posted it for sale.

Hi Patrick! Can you post pics of the John Coltrane?? Thanks

Coltrane...
Attachments: No photo uploads here

"Miles Ahead"  is awesome, not only signed by him and John Coltrane, also signed by the wonderful and great Bill Evans (piano), Jimmie Cobb (drums), Julian Cannonball Adderley (sax) and Paul Chambers (Bass)- the complete lineup of "Kind of Blue" - what a piece! But I agree with Michelle, the Doors are more common, so that could be  more valuable in the coming years - I personally would prefer Miles Davis with the other great Jazz musicians.

I would keep the Miles Davis & John Coltrane. :)

I couldn't do it.  I had to end the auction.  I decided to sell some less-important items.  If I change my mind, I'll let y'all know.

Definitely The Doors signed piece. Great as Jim signed his full name!

The Doors by a mile.

They're both great.  As far as I know, The Doors piece is the only fully signed program.  This program was a one-off printing and there can't be more than 10 fully signed "Jim Morrison" items around, right?

Then again, I've never seen a set of Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue" sextet in any format.  Has anyone seen another?

Both great pieces.

I haven't yet studied the autographs of Miles' band, but as a saxophonist, assuming they're authentic--OH MY GOD!!!  I can't imagine how anyone even remotely interested in jazz and autographs wouldn't lay down some serious coin right now, 20 years from now, or a thousand years from now.......

Message me...if you ever want to trade anything for The Doors piece. It's my favorite band, and...I would make sure you got something well worth the trade!!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service