We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Anyone bought from or heard of this group?

They have a lot of nice stuff and are a big ebay seller. Lots of helmets and jerseys. 

I guess my major concern is that all of the items have the same generic description. All of the photos are stock photos and not of the exact item. It says it is authenticated by so and so but does not disclose the COA number or any photos??

Views: 1420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are 100% legit. They are a partner in the CSA shows based on the East Coast and take part in signings at a lot of the major shows. Hope this helps!

I saw their inventory in person near the signing tables at a Mounted Memories show a couple years back. Everything looked pretty darned good to me and they seemed to be an excellent sports dealer with competitive prices. I did see many legit authentication stickers - for example the Aaron Rodgers items from his huge private signing two weeks earlier had the correct JSA Witness Protection certification (JSA was on site for those who wanted their authentication).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service