Looking at examples, I guess this has a chance to be authentic?

Views: 2977

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You stole that one for sure.

Any idea what the value is around? Looks like I'll still be looking for that cut haha.

With a full authentication, probably $600 to the right collector.

As is, with just a QO, probably $350-400.

Randy is right on with these numbers.  Munson items on ebay, have ridiculous "buy it now" prices, which is why most of the items are still for sale. I got my munson last year for under 300.

Damn, thought it was worth more

Doubling your money and unhappy. Are all Canadians greedy or just you?? Ha. Ha.

The autograph is not that strong and as you stated, the medium is rough.

It might bring more in an auction setting with full authentication.

I am pretty greedy ;)

It's just that I saw the cheapest Munson on eBay sell for $699 on a 3.5x5 photo with a REALLY light signature. I'm betting that this one looks a lot better in real life, the guy didnt have clear pictures in the listing.

+1

An autograph on even a small photo would carry a premium.

Yeah that's very true. I'm thinking of framing the magazine/program with a vintage photo, that is if I don't cut it out ;)

It would look great framed with an original photo. I would take Mr. Zipper up on finding a professional to address the waves.

Looks like you can find the deals. Don't screw the pieces up by cutting them.

My mistake, I didn't realize this was a game used program.

I thought it was just autographed and in order to make a nice looking display professionally removing waves/creases would make it look better especially for a fee of about $50.

It's not like doctoring a baseball card in my opinion and I was merely agreeing with Mr. Zipper that it would make an off grade item look much nicer for display purposes.

Basically I was just trying to convince Mike not to cut the autograph off the item.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service