We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 18097

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So cool!!!!

Seeing Garbage next Tuesday for the first time since 2001. I'm bringing an album and a couple photos to try to get signed. Small venue (1100 capacity), so hopefully it will be a good opportunity to meet the band.

I saw where you got your album signed Rich. Nice job, looks great! Were they nice?

Absolutely - very fan friendly.  A bunch of ebayers/autograph dealers crashed the line right as they showed up for sound check.  The band accommodated everyone, but Shirley finally said, "Please, no more professional people.  Let the fans in."

Well Rod Stewart/Stevie Nicks canceled on me last minute Wednesday. Rod got sick. Not rescheduled, canceled. So since I payed $160 cash, I am to mail my ticket back and should have a refund in 4-6 weeks.

going to see WASP next month,never seen them live before,cant wait

I've never seen them either Richard, but I did see where they were going on their 30th anniversary world tour! I will be there when they come here! Please let me know how it was!

paradise lost every year,great band,for personal reasons they mean a lot to me,heartbreaking story,not up to posting it yet,this was taken in london,my camera packed up in york. 

I am not familiar with Paradise Lost. I looked them up, looks like a band I would like. I will pull up and listen. I am going to see Accept/Kreator in Oct. I think in the same ballpark. I'm going to Steve Vai Monday.
Saw Steve Vai last night at the Fillmore Charltte. He played from 8:15 until 11:00. Probably the best $33 I have ever spent. (The three $9 beers cut into my profit)
Fillmore Charlotte last week.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
JP
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service