We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 18094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure that was a great show Peter! Nice pic! They are on the short list of bands I haven't seen that I really want to see. You had a killer seat!

Gerald Scarfe in Prague. I got The Wall 2011 tourbook signed (also previously signed by Roger Waters) and The Wall album booklet. :)

How cool!

I love this Peter!
Charlie Daniels 7/24/13 Grand Ole Opry. After playing A Few More Rednecks he handed his bow to a kid in the crowd.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Phil Vassar
Attachments: No photo uploads here

On July 27 i saw Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Company for their 40XL anniversary tour at Bethel Woods and they were both outstanding. also saw Bernie Williams and the All Star band and that was also very good and entertaining (Bernie was my favorite player so I couldnt pass it up)

I wanted to see Skynyrd/BC when they came through Charlotte, had to work. Thanks for sharing Joel!

Now I will have a long break till the mid-September when I´m going to see Steve Vai...

But - Deep Purple in Slavkov played absolutely fabolous show, after awful storm, they had to postpone the show by one day, but I´m very happy that I was able to stay there to see them!

I just bought some signed items from merchandise shop (rare beautifully filmed Chopin story which is narrated by Ian Gillan) and Steve Morse´s new orange / red / pink (it´s hard to decide which color is that) guitar pick signed and sold as keychain. But there is something related to this trip and I´m waiting to get one very outstanding parcel in upcoming days.... Cant wait to have it in my hands! :)

And now - Roger Waters - The Wall - Roger obviously loves Prague. He made his visit of Prague as long as possible - he arrived on Monday and he left Prague on Thursday, the concert was on Wednesday. Due to postponing the Purple show I was not able to welcome Roger on the airport as my friends were able to do, but from their reports I got the good message - Roger was in great mood. So I finally decided to repeat my success from 2011 - and try to get him on his way to soundcheck. Then - bad news arrived! His trucks with equipment were delayed and it was announced that the show will start about 9:30 - 10pm and entrance of the venue was postponed to 8:30pm! Therefore - it affected Roger´s way to soundcheck too - he went to the hotel about three hours later than in 2011! But - we were lucky and I added Roger´s sign to that Gerald Scarfe sign from few days back!

The concert was excellent... Everyone who saw The Wall Live knows that its impossible to describe it... You MUST be there to understand that experience....

Day after the show I decided that I will go to the airport - to thank him for the show. I saved pictures from the hotel to flashdisc and went to the photo company, to print those pictures from hotel on 13x18cm.... I cant find the better word for final result than "you cant always get what you want" - because I put the blank white office paper below that picture - just to be sure that the signature will not be smudged after signing... Because of some mysterious reason Roger decided to sign that paper instead of photograph... I decided to frame it together and now - it looks much better.

Awesome Peter! Great job!

Little update:
29th September - Steve Vai - any experience with him regarding signings? I have couple of nice shots from G3 concert last year that I would love to have signed...
22nd October - Deep Purple (what a suprise....?)
14th February - Deep Purple (no its not boring! cant wait to see them again and again and again and again....)
:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service