We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 18094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read Angus ,Axl ,slash and duff may get together in the future to record.

I also read where a maker of ear monitors has developed a special monitor for Johnson that should enable him to sing again. Not sure what band he will sing for since it looks like his band has dropped him like a hot rock.

I know he was slightly annoyed, but he was asked to sign some GNR albums and also some published pictures of AC/DC with him.

I'm wondering what the future will be for ac/dc. Axl would be pissed.

My friend allowed me to share this one. ;)

Purity Ring tonight. In addition, my friend is taking me as his +1 for the meet and greet!

Purity Ring last night. My friend and I got a meet and greet . . . and we were the only ones who showed up! Had a nice time chatting with Megan and Corin.

Awesome Rich!

Before the "real" Meet and Greet, Megan strolled over to the merch table and took photos with fans and signed their stuff. I took a brief video of this.

https://youtu.be/IJGXqDxVQ9I

CHVRCHES SHOW #29. 

Looks like you had a much better seat for this show Rich! Cool pics.

I'm usually up close for them, often on the front rail.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service