We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 18094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was funny - a couple months back in Chicago, I saw my favorite band (CHVRCHES), and Megadeth was playing literally down the block at the Aragon. Their bus driver came by and chatted a bit and dropped some interesting stories about Dave.

Really? Very cool Rich! Megadeth one of my favorite. They killed it. Too much crowd surfing though. My arms are sore from pushing all those fat ass people overhead. I'm headed back now, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, Disturbed etc. private message me a couple of stories about Dave when you have time. Thanks Rich.
Scorpions.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Five Finger Death Punch.

Well, the Ellie Goulding seats weren't the best, but they were free. She sounds great live, but it's the first arena show I've been to in a while and a reminder of how easy it is to feel a bit detached at a show like this.

Autographs were a no go.  I believe Ellie is signing this tour, but the security at the Allstate Arena are flat out jerks. Arguably the worst place in town to even try for autographs or photos.

Apocalyptica. Like nothing I have ever seen before. I thought heavy rock/metal needed guitars, boy was I wrong. Cellos will do just fine. I'm a fan.

AC/DC - Prague - great show with Axl Rose.... and also obtained pictures with and autographs of Stevie Young and Chris Slade.

Glad to hear Peter. You always seem to get the autograph! I have tickets for the just announced rescheduled show here in Aug. My friend and I went all out and got great seats through Stub Hub. I'm just not sure I want to spend $250 to see Axl. I think I may get a refund and sit in a cheaper seat. Did you have an original ticket?

I just sadly failed to obtain full band - it was possible. :(

Axl has given up signing!

I read about that, but it was couple of weeks after Prague show - he signed there... I know few people who got his autograph.

Axl on ac/dc albums? Did he do a good job?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service