We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 18094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That sucks Rich. I'm lucky we have 4 great Ticketmaster/Live Nation venues very close. I'll keep looking, thanks!

guns n roses will be here in buenos aires in novenmber. i got duff mckagan autograph one year ago

Joe Walsh last night, great show!
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Bad Co. Great show, short set. Under an hour.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Just got my tickets for Paul McCartney August 7th MetLife stadium nj.
Saw him last year for the first time. Hands down best show I've seen.

It's like a grand for terrible seats in a terrible venue here. Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

That's crazy.I just got 2 tickets for the wife and myself.section 8 which is floor dead center second section from the stage 12th row for a total of 850 for both.around 150 feet from the stage.
Was fortunate.got a great deal.
That is crazy Rich! I paid about the same in SC Paul, took the kids, it was their first show.
So I'm working at the bar Sat. like I always do. A young girl comes up and orders a "give me sump'm good" like they always do. She's wearing a Rolling Stones tank top type shirt. I say, cool shirt, you see them? She says, I thought they were dead.
That's so funny.clueless.i didn't know he already played SC.How was it? How did his voice sound?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service