We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 17877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Going to Booker T Jones on Wed.  Then Gregg Allman and Mike and the Mechanics in March.

Some great shows coming up for you Coached! Let us know how they were. I'd go with you if I lived there!

Got a free ticket to Charlie Daniels last night.  Good show.  However, Charlie took off right after the show.  He was on his bus and gone by the time I got out of the venue.

I love Charlie. He has played at the nightclub I work many times. I also saw him at the Grand Old Opry last year. Here is a picture he signed for me. The Charlotte Observer did an article about him coming to our club. I copied it on good paper, framed it with my pic.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Some great news Kiss are coming to town and tickets go on sale at the end of march. I'm going.
The city has really taken off. The Eagles just performed The Rolling Stones last year it's happening.
Wow, doesn't get much better than that Paul!

My upcoming shows:
- Don Airey - next Friday
- David Gilmour - 12th September
- Deep Purple - for 16th and 17th! - on October

Nice Peter! I think I live in the wrong country. We have Pat Green tonight where I work, he's a good country artist. I have my tickets for Eddie Money, Blackberry Smoke, and Def Leppard. Sprung for the Styx vip package.
So you will go to both DP shows Peter?

I have tickets for both Czech shows and there still is a chance that I will even add one more gig in Germany....

I like the way you operate Peter. If I was there I'd be right beside you!

Kiss will play here in Buenos Aires the next month. I'm not fan but I wanna get some autographs if I can. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service