We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 17840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To follow up on VH. I did enjoy the show, Eddie was awesome, band sounded good. Dave sounded good. If he didn't change the words all around and alter every song it would have been much better. It looks to me like they gave Dave freedom to do whatever he wanted. He talked way too much. Instead of showing cool VH footage on the screen, it showed Dave's dogs running around, only footage from this tour. Dave is a nut. Sammy's turn.

From last Saturday.

Saw Styx/Nugent/REO a few weeks ago, great show. Went to the Grand Ole Opry last week saw Carrie Underwood, Oak Ridge Boys. Never been there, loved it! Been keeping my eye on a good seat for Roger Waters, one popped up last week. 6th row center, can't wait for that one. Iron Maiden kicks off their tour with me Thursday here in Charlotte.

Seeing Foster the People (W/ Kimbra Johnson) this Thursday.  Garbage and the Flaming Lips in August.  Not much else on the radar right now.

Im going to see G3 (Satriani, Vai, Morse) at the end of July and later - in September, Im going to see Don Airey´s solo show in small club - he has amazing musicians with him on his solo tour!

Well Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper kicked off their tour last night. So cool to start the tour in little ole Concord NC! The Amphitheater here holds 16,000 and I would say its was a little small! I've never seen it that packed. I've never seen Cooper and he was great! His band so good, Ryan Roxie back, with Garrick, Sobel, and Orianthi, she is so hot! and can play her ass off! It's almost a super-group, they sounded great. And Iron Maiden, they were awesome! I put them at the top of my list of bands I've never seen. I thought I would never see them, they last played here in 1988. What else can I say? It's Iron Maiden. I saw them!

Attachments: No photo uploads here
I saw Roger Waters a few weeks ago. I've been to see almost everyone I care to see. I've seen some great bands, and thought that I had seen some great (shows). I was sadly mistaken. This was not just the best concert I've been to, it's the best thing I've ever done in my life. Period. Ever.

I enjoyed it too, but honestly.... I do not consider The Wall Live as "concert tour"... Its more like outstanding movie / theateric performance with phenomenal effects and light show directed by Roger Waters each night and the fact, that there is band playing the Wall songs live on stage... it almost seemed to me as "trifle" :) The fact that band is on stage and playing great is the least important thing on The Wall Tour, so this is the reason why I think that calling this as "awesome concert" is simply understatement. :) Honestly - as much as I hate playbacks, I heard the rumours that ROger uses tapes for this tour too - but why to bother? Its absolutely false - because it do not change the show itself.

Saw Kiss/Mötley Crüe last night. Tommy still using the roller coaster he had last year and that's great! Love it! Kiss was flawless of coarse. Bigger and better every time, had a screen I think even bigger than Van Halen's. Oh and Gene flew and spit blood.

Some photographs from yesterday G3 (Satriani, Vai, Morse) show in Prague.... BTW Prague show had one big suprise at the end - 4th great guitar player was invited to play with them on stage - Al Di Meola. :)

I´m still in awe from Steve Vai set.......

Photo from Steve Vai´s BRILLIANT set!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service