We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 17813

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's the autograph tent lineup for tomorrow - super indie overload. Blah. The only one I'me kind of interested in is Leon, and she's signing during Bishop Briggs' set (which is the only reason I'm going).

Lollapalooza yesterday. I went solely to see Bishop Briggs and got some good pics.

october 1st guns n roses and the who in La plata. I will not go because the tickets have very high prices and I don't like the who. i saw gnr 9 months ago.

gene simmons will be in october too. I'll be there

obviously I'll try to get any autograph

Angel Olsen tonight. Been meaning to see her for a long time actually.

Couple of my favorite bands I got to see while in San Francisco. Scorpions/Megadeth.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Bought tickets to Bleachers/Bishop Briggs yesterday (2nd show just booked), as well as Paramore (still not sure if I want to deal with those fans) and a really interesting new artist name Alice Merton.

Also won tickets to Misterwives next weekend.

I'm seeing Bishop Briggs headline a show here in St. Louis later this month. Intimate venue. Should be cool.

Duck Room. I'm trying to make it to that one as well.

May have to go the Stubhub route. I think it just sold out.

It actually just did. The other headline show did as well, I believe (or is about to).

Got complimentary tickets to see Misterwives last weekend. Good show.

This weekend I'm seeing two young artists whose careers are getting red hot: Swedish singer Léon and Bishop Briggs, who just released a new video this morning.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service