We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

What are the views of Autograph Reference Authenticators

that appears to be run by Bobby Poll?   I see the basic cert  cost is just too good to be true...

Basic CertificateThis service is available for $1 per item.  includes a certificate of authenticity card and a tamper proof authentication sticker. Each will have a matching serial number that will be entered into our database. Basic COA information will include: Item Description, signature(s), date authenticated, certificate number, inscription(s)(if applicable). There will not be a photo of the item with this service and is available for items valued under $100 (market value).  Our basic COA will fit in a baseball cube (left vertical portion has been pre-creased), making it easy to keep the COA with the authenticated item

and since we have more "mantle" expertise around these parts then modern entertainment here is a recent sampling of their "handiwork".

while one good -or- bad call doesn't define the authentication and the website appears interesting even if a number of the sections are not fully operative. http://www.autographreference.com/

Anyone have any experience with AR?

Tags: AR, Autograph-Reference, bobby-poll

Views: 1269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't personally comment on the item shown here because I don't know those guys well. I have seen a lot of stuff authenticated by them and the stuff that I know well has all looked authentic.

I don't know that I can answer all of those questions. Maybe you can contact them through their website? I am just commenting based off of what I have seen. I have seen a lot of their stuff run through Pristine Auction and haven't seen an issue with it personally (the guys that I know well at least). Also catch some of their stuff from time to time on eBay.

Ryan - welcome to AML and I see you found this thread as your first set of comments

Did hear back from the Fudd who felt the Mantle signature above was authentic.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service