We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason had started a thread; http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/what-is-exact-proof-...  

and like all good threads there are discussions witin discussions but this sub-discussion came up on a dealer Milton Lubin & http://www.substancecollectables.com/boxing_hall_of_fame___1

It appears that in 2003 although the Lubans were properly served but they failed to answer the complaint.

DECISION AND ORDER
MARRERO, District Judge.
By order dated July 22, 2003, the Court authorized entry of a default judgment in favor of plaintiffs Tiffany (NJ) Inc. and Tiffany and Company (collectively, "Tiffany") and against defendants Milton and Connie Luban and their company Luban Incorp. (collectively, the "Lubans"), the proprietors of an internet site selling counterfeit Tiffany merchandise in violation of the Lanham Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 1114(1), 1116(d). Upon consideration of Tiffany's written and oral evidence as to its damages, the Court awards Tiffany a judgment in the amount of $573,818.64.

Jason went on further in one comment;

This link is the link with the guy and the actual photo we have on files one doctored that has the guy mentioned above.

http://bertorelli.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/rocky%c2%b4s-boxing-glov...

On 17 May 2012 the guys who were building a file heard the following news : He received a letter from the lawyers of Prince Marketing and Super Star Greetings today. Telling him to remove all items and images of Joe Frazier, Micky Ward, Roy Jones Jr, Hulk Hogan, Chuck Zito, Vinnie Paz and the Super Star Greetings logo. This guy is total scum and is getting what he deserves.

The most famous website in the world for tackling fakes did a special on him here you can read it for your selfs. click the link.

I wont pu the photos yet I will leave them as aces in our hands till we have too but I believe there is enough here to make your minds up if this is true or not.

http://www.isitreal.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=7...

Recently I received some photos that appear to have been photoshopped and were alleged to be used by Milton Lubin to promote his product offerings.  The one on the left is what has been alledged as the real one while the one on the right has been alledged as fake ones that were used as "proof" pictures.

One recent excerpt from Jason;

Ps yes DB strange here seems no one in America cares about what s going on in their door step and on of this forums own.    (sometimes Jason - it takes some extra cycles ;-)

Since I have no dogs in this fight and Milton Lubin is an AML member here as was pointed out in the intial thread above, it would be pertinent to have some feedback on these claims and allegations.

Tags: Milton-Lubin, Substance-Collectables

Views: 34874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Noooooooo. Not at all. Let's not get off course though. I was being sarcastic too. Let's just stick with the con man Milton. Peace to the anti-Milton members.

Hey Miltom,

On your home page you have a PayPal logo and it says you accept PayPal. Really???  We all know you don't accept PayPal because PayPal will not approve your business for their service. You don't even have a real PayPal buy button on your site. Then you talk about how much of a rip off PayPal is later on within your site. Perfect example of how you lie and talk out of both sides of your mouth. I will be sure to call PayPal and report this so that fake logo will have to be removed from your home page.Nothing but a lying scam artist. 

Ebay seller goingquick406 had listed framed and signed Muhammad Ali display on auctions 151309990050 and 151296539309.The display had Cassius Clay signed robe
with coa Steiners. However, it also included four signed Muhammad Ali photos from the stock of he senior authenticator, they had  coa Substance Collectables,
and accordingly the auctions were removed on May 23, 2014, Seller relisted on auctions 151310766136 and 151314381360, deleting the Substance Collectables
images, and they were also removed

These were originally listed last year under a different account and were never sent to the winning bidders resulting in, I think, 5 negative feedbacks and account suspension. Seller says he got these locally if that original lister
Now, when he listed them in may they were taken down and now relisted.
I think they were told not to post those loas
Now when i email Milton Luban at his email address he has had since at least 2010 he claims to not be Milton Luban. I guess he sold his name and email address, which has his name as part of his email address, says that I have the wrong person and that there is no Milton Luban there. Same email address I have had and he answered up to several weeks ago trying to defend his position for selling me a fake autographed Ali glove and shipping it across state lines. I have everything documented since the day I first emailed him and got screwed. I think he got upset after I told him that PayPal refunded my money for the fake glove then took it from his account. Guess he never knew that happened to him for not responding to the PayPal dispute I opened and won. I have saved every email and any and every document from Milton. Milton never stops playing the system. He is a fake himself. What else would one expect from a con man.
I emailed Milton Luban about the fake Ali boxing glove he sold me and as here is his email response:

"Your the dumbass. Keep buying psa and jsa. The same that happened to global will happen to jsa first. Then down the line it will psa. You dumb people are sheep-ple. Follow each other! Conditioned minds and controlled. ... and I thought you had a brain! What did you by from me? Remind me.. I can sell it for you." by Milton Luban

He can sell it for me? How? Rip off someone else. PayPal already refunded my money. I don't need him to sell a fake again that he passed onto me. Above is his quoted statement to me about other top authenticators. I emailed him at the same address where I was told there was no Milton there and his email address is his name. I guess this forum has finally got to him. He has the nerve to put PSA DNA and JSA in the same arena as himself. I hope PSA and JSA read this so they know how Milton feels about them so the next time he attempts to send any item to be authenticated by them they both know.
Here is another rip off article I found online from Substance Collectibles. I will bring up Milton stating on his website to beware of those that offer a photo as proof of authenticity. Below in this big give away the proof is a photo. This guy can't keep up with his own "Bewares". Milton remains a rip-off speaking out of both sides of his mouth. If Milton really gave this away...........beware........it has a photo proof.

"P.S. There does show a photo of this crappy looking magazine with an autograph that looks nothing like Mayweathers autograph.

Website address: SPORTS-BOXING-MEMORABILIA.com

What's available in the world of Boxing Collectibles
Feeds: Posts Comments
« Sports boxing News-Mayweather dominates MosleyBoxing news-Mayweather Destroys Sugar Shane And Silences Critics – Now Only Pacman Stands In His Way »
Boxing sports memorabilia news- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins!
05/02/2010 by miltonluban

You can win too!

To All you Floyd Mayweather Fans own a piece of boxing History!

Would you like to win this Ring magazine signed by the “Pound for Pound” King?
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I have a Ring Magazine Jan, 2008 issue signed in Rare Silver Sharpie Marker (Autographed on the front cover) Authentic signature comes with photo of Mayweather Jr. signing magazine!

100% Authentic with serial number and certification card and hologram stickers.
100% real deal collectible.
Frame it and hang it at home in your office and show it off.

All you have to do is at the bottom of this article where you leave your comments, just leave your full name and email address, I will draw the names and the winner will win this piece of Boxing History, Great investment!
Floyd Mayweather Jr. only keeps on winning. and this piece will only increase in value.
Good luck.

Autographed Floyd Mayweather Jr. Ring Magazine.

Prize awarded by www.substancecollectables.com The Online Boxing memorabilia Store with Knock Out Prices!

About these ads

Share this:

Related
Sports Boxing Memorabilia News-Muhammad Ali-Signed Gloves Stolen
In "authentic memorabilia"
Sports boxing News-Mayweather dominates Mosley
Sports boxing memorabilia news-Iron Man 2 Photocall / Premeire
Posted in authentic memorabilia, autograph memorabilia, autographed, autographed collectibles, autographed memorabilia, autographed photo, autographed photos, autographed sports memorabilia, autographs, boxing autographs, boxing memorabilia, collectible memorabilia, collectibles, collectibles memorabilia, framed memorabilia, memorabilia, signed, signed autographs, signed memorabilia, sport memorabilia, sporting sports, sports autographs, sports collectibles, sports signed, Uncategorized | Tagged ali, boxing, boxing news, boxing results, boxing-memorabilia, floyd mayweather jr, floyd mayweather jr news, Iron man, manny pacquiao, manny pacquiao news, Matt Serra, Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan news, movie news, muhammad ali photos, shane mosley, sports, sports collectibles, sports memorabilia, sports news, sugar shane mosley, sugar shane mosley news, UFC, Wanderlei Silva, Wayne Gretzky, Wayne Gretzky news | 2 Comments
2 Responses
on 05/02/2010 at 3:30 | ReplyJuro Molnar
Mayweather Jr. is one of the greats and will be remembered by millions. the one that wins this mag should be proud to own such an item and be thankful to substancecollectables for makin it happen..

on 05/03/2010 at 3:30 | Replymiltonluban
I Agree!

Comments RSS

Leave a Reply

Search for:
“The Greatest of All Time”

Author
miltonluban
Email Subscription
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email."
felixrodz listed Floyd Mayweather  signed boxing glove on auction  171440054939. It was from the stock of the senior authenticator, it had
coa SSAuthenticators.com, and accordingly it was removed August  30, 2014.

On this web page, it reads: S.S. Authenticator Milton K. Luban Handwriting  Expert Analysis Document Examinator

It appears that much of the text was copied from the web site of Andrea McNichol, one of the leading forensic graphologists and
and examiners of questioned documents in the United States.

Scan 1 from Andrea McNichol web page.

Andrea McNichol is one of the leading forensic graphologists and examiners of questioned documents in the United States, and a highly respected researcher in the field.
Andrea studied graphology ..... she undertook  an eight year study in conjunction with psychologists and other medical doctors., and criminologists, correlating graphological
characteristics with mental and physical conditions and forensic handwriting comparison...... McNichol investigated the relationship between handwriting and such things
as alcohol and drug use, intelligence, criminal tendencies, and success in business. She has also conducted numerous studies .... exploring the relationship between handwriting and behavior,
and handwriting  identification procedures and techniques. .... as are her special seminars on what your  doodles reveal, and how to spot dishonestly in handwriting,

Scan 2 from Substance Collectables web page

BiographySSAuthenticator Milton K. Luban is one of the leading forensic graphologists and examiners of questioned documents in the United States, and a highly respected researcher in the field. Milton K. Luban studied graphology he undertook a study in conjunction with psychiatrists and other medical doctors, and criminologists, correlating graphological characteristics with mental and physical conditions, and forensic handwriting comparison. Milton K. Luban investigated the relationship between handwriting and such things as alcohol and drug use, intelligence, criminal tendencies, and success in business. He has also conducted numerous studies exploring the relationship between handwriting and behavior, and handwriting identification procedures and techniques. Milton K. Luban studied college-level graphology courses at an accredited university. He studied what your doodles reveal, and how to spot dishonesty in handwriting.

The handwriting analysis examples on this page of the senior authenticator's web-site  were copied from
ESPN.com, and is the work of Bart Baggett , handwriting analysis expert.

Scan 3 Mike Tyson handwriting analysis  on ESPN,com, the work of Bart Baggett

Scan 4  Mike Tyson handwriting analysis  on Substance Collectables, copied from ESPN.com
             and removing credit to  Bart Baggett

What a rip off still going. I agree. Not a Mayweather autograph by Mayweather but his photo proof makes it legit although, as mentioned, Milton states on his website not to fall for photo profs as this is a form of trickery, which Milton is great at. The purpose of this whole registering for this fake Mayweather glove is to obtain names, email addresses etc of people that are foolish enough to even visit his site so that he can have a list of buyers to try and sell to. Nothing but a low life scammer and does not know how to run a business without scamming people. The only school Milton went to for document examination was The University of Scammers. Should someone contact Andrea McNichol and let her know that Milton copied and used her webpage verbiage?
Just thought you all should know Luban is back on ebay

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/milton-luban-is-back...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service