We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason had started a thread; http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/what-is-exact-proof-...  

and like all good threads there are discussions witin discussions but this sub-discussion came up on a dealer Milton Lubin & http://www.substancecollectables.com/boxing_hall_of_fame___1

It appears that in 2003 although the Lubans were properly served but they failed to answer the complaint.

DECISION AND ORDER
MARRERO, District Judge.
By order dated July 22, 2003, the Court authorized entry of a default judgment in favor of plaintiffs Tiffany (NJ) Inc. and Tiffany and Company (collectively, "Tiffany") and against defendants Milton and Connie Luban and their company Luban Incorp. (collectively, the "Lubans"), the proprietors of an internet site selling counterfeit Tiffany merchandise in violation of the Lanham Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 1114(1), 1116(d). Upon consideration of Tiffany's written and oral evidence as to its damages, the Court awards Tiffany a judgment in the amount of $573,818.64.

Jason went on further in one comment;

This link is the link with the guy and the actual photo we have on files one doctored that has the guy mentioned above.

http://bertorelli.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/rocky%c2%b4s-boxing-glov...

On 17 May 2012 the guys who were building a file heard the following news : He received a letter from the lawyers of Prince Marketing and Super Star Greetings today. Telling him to remove all items and images of Joe Frazier, Micky Ward, Roy Jones Jr, Hulk Hogan, Chuck Zito, Vinnie Paz and the Super Star Greetings logo. This guy is total scum and is getting what he deserves.

The most famous website in the world for tackling fakes did a special on him here you can read it for your selfs. click the link.

I wont pu the photos yet I will leave them as aces in our hands till we have too but I believe there is enough here to make your minds up if this is true or not.

http://www.isitreal.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=7...

Recently I received some photos that appear to have been photoshopped and were alleged to be used by Milton Lubin to promote his product offerings.  The one on the left is what has been alledged as the real one while the one on the right has been alledged as fake ones that were used as "proof" pictures.

One recent excerpt from Jason;

Ps yes DB strange here seems no one in America cares about what s going on in their door step and on of this forums own.    (sometimes Jason - it takes some extra cycles ;-)

Since I have no dogs in this fight and Milton Lubin is an AML member here as was pointed out in the intial thread above, it would be pertinent to have some feedback on these claims and allegations.

Tags: Milton-Lubin, Substance-Collectables

Views: 34836

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From Substance website. Ali glove with a JSA auction house letter with a broad description of the item being a signed right handed glove. This Auction House LOA can be put with every and any right handed Ali signed glove Substance has. I would question JSA if this LOA was meant to go with this glove shown here as Substance advertises. I certainly do question this autograph. Steve? Can you get to James Spence and confirm if this auction house letter from JSA goes with this glove?

Here is glove
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Steve,
Here is auction house letter I don't think goes with this glove

I sincerely appreciate your help Steve, if you can help with this???

Don't mean to put you on the spot but hoped you could confirm.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

I've have had the joy of dealing with Mr. Luban. He sold me a Joe Montana and Jerry rice autgraphed football. That is a fake with a fake COA from Southern Sports. His new name on ebay is milmas-5moo6. Please give this guy hell, im getting a refund on ebay, but he is selling a Fake Tom Brady ball now. Please notify the authorities as I have done regarding this sleazy individual. 

No you didn't ever deal with me, you are lying! I don't sell footballs!!! I don't even know or ever heard of southern sports. Tom Brady football? Nope not me! I don't deal with Footballs, never did and never would.

Oh also when I got in contact with the scumbag, he said he didn't sell footballs. When I confronted him with his ebay user name he flipped out. Telling me I didn't understand the law, and that i was harassing him. Watch out for this extremely fraudulent individual. Mr. Milton Luban

First of all your the Scumbag, I never flipped out, I was trying to tell you how to get the contact info of who was behind that name, but your big mouth was not allowing me to help you. Fact! And I never stated I knew the law? Why would I even say that.

Because the man Milton Luban is a crook.
His new alias on eBay is Milmas-5moo6. The coa for the ball was from southern sports memorabilia. The address is 70440 G St., Covington, Louisiana. It takes you to a house up for sale. Meanwhile if you look up southern sports authentication, it redirects you to his website. The site has a fake toll free number that is used by a different business.

If southern sports redirects you, then google thinks your trying to put in my website, so it probably corrects you, idiot...

Take that up with Google. What you should have done is listen to me help you on the phone rather than run your big mouth, in which I will still help you.

Oh so sorry when you I confronted you, with your eBay name, you proceeded in asking me how long I was an eBay member, and that what he was doing was perfectly legal.
The head of the fake COA company is Mark Winebrenner. I assume this is an alias, since I can find no such person seems to exist. I believe on this site he uses the alias Rick Gonzo. Who I think is as real as the Muppet. Since the only thing he has ever posted on is Milton Luban. He is real piece of work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Brady-signed-football-w-COA-New-England-Patriots-/301515944361?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4633c031a9

Wilson official size composite leather football autographed by Tom Brady. The signature is in silver ink. Comes with a certificate of authenticity and tamper-proof matching hologram from Southern Sports.

Click on this link: TO Find contact information Of this seller.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

Fill out the info:

User name I think his, or yours not sure? : milmas-5moo6 

Fill out the item number that you purchased.

The click SEARCH.

Then you will have the buyers Real full name and address and phone number he or she registered on ebay,

You will see it is not me, and you can call and bother the real seller of your football. And you should call ebay and tell them about your problem.

And if you paid with paypal, contact them and as for a case to be opened and get yourself a refund.

This is what I have been trying to tell you on the phone but you were to busy to let me speak.

Then when you find out that it is not me, you can call me to say your sorry!

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service