We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Whats your rarest most hard to find rock n roll autograph in your collection?

Mine would be(as of now) a newspaper article from feb 1969 about the stones rock n roll circus signed by mick,keith,bill,charlie and BRIAN JONES at one of his few visits at olympic studios for the let it bleed sessions,the author of the article had it signed at olympic studios , a few visits it took to finally catch brian aroound march/april....right before he left the stones.

This is one of the last items Brian Jones has signed with the stones in 1969

It was purchased from Tracks UK with letters of prov.  it was expensive but well worth it.

Views: 19259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great!!

I have a few that dont technically fall into rock n roll as we know it today. But they did help to start it:

The first is a mint signed LP by the jazz guitar legend Wes Montgomery

Also a signed Bukka White LP

A signed program by T Bone Walker and Big Joe Williams:

And Albert and Freddie King signed piece. One on front, the other on back:

Nice one from Freddie King!

I have the King of Rock n Roll Elvis Presley signed 8x10 RCA promo photo, autographed in 1959, its a real treasure. 

For sure!

Wow, Freddie King is a rare one for sure.  One of my favorite guitarists!

Carl, I sent you a friend requests. I would like to email you some scans including a Freddie King which might be obtained the same day and same person as yours. Juha

Not my rarest but this display is my fav. of all of my autographs that I have collected.  Has autos of the surviving 3, backstages passes, and under Jimmy's autograph is a concert ticket from Germany.  Little bit of everything.

Nice signed pic of Keith Richards signed in 2006 . Comes from Keith's personal manager jane Rose.

See envelope.

Some lines are blocked on the envelope for privacy.

photo keithsignedmarked_zps9ebb6b8a.jpg
 photo P1020512_zps4fc07248.jpg

Mine would have to be Jimmy Page. I bought this from a reputable dealer. Came with a picture of him at the signing and where it took place. Should be authentic.  

Original Annie Leibovitz 1975 picture with Keith and Ron in the studio.
The picture is signed by Ron Wood in 2001 and he drew 3 drawings; the stones tongue, the famous caricature of himself and an drinking cup near Keith. Very unusual!

photo marked_zps92f52707.jpg

This just came in the mail, and I LOVE it!  A little small, but I have only seen 1 or 2 other pieces from him, so I know it is RARE!  

Shannon HOON!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service