We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Can you list them for me? I know I have a lot of them.

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More so than sellers, items authenticated by Frank Ciazzo, Perry Cox and Paul Wane at Tracks in U.K. are good ways to go when it comes to Beatles items. Rarely is anybody going to challenge those guys. Most of the legit sellers are going to sell stuff authenticated by them anyway.

I agree, Frank Caiazzo and Tracks are the only two I would consider for now when buying Beatles memorabilia. Oh and add Roger Epperson to the list, too.

Thanks Robin,

You made me feel so relieved (You have no idea!) when you said "Oh and add Roger Epperson to the list  too." The reason I say that is I just purchased a very expensive signature of George Harrison on his album 33 1/3. The album is in mint condition and the signature is clean and unobstructed.

I was worried about how Roger compared to Frank and Perry. You took a lot of my fear away.

I'm indebted to you.

I'm still going to put out a post the community about what they think about how Roger stacks

up to Perry and Frank to get further input but yours was most critical.

Thanks for everything,

Dave Stein

Most of my stuff comes from Frank Caiazzo...and Paul Wane at TRACKS in the UK.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply. I just bought a signed George Harrison album called 33 1/3.

The album is in mint condition and his signature is clean and unobstructed. I bought it from

Roger Epperson at Signed, Sealed & Delivered.  I've been getting good reviews about Roger, as an

authenticator, from the community. What do you think about his authentication abilities when it

comes to Beatles signatures?

Thanks,

Dave Stein

Heh nice work Jim
You are welcome

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service