We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Eric Keith Longo's Discussions (17,987)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"She really looks ...perfect!"

Eric Keith Longo replied Apr 4 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Right, and I think she says she is often mistaken for her, I like the part where she…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Apr 4 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"I am reading she was in the background of the "young peoples party"."

175 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"I thought that was Victoria Vetri?"

175 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"I'm thinking of Lara Louise I think. Patsy Kelly?"

175 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Wow. That is something with Floyd and Clara on that chair. I remember also the actre…"

175 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Hi Scott, I think this actress was great in Rosemary's Baby! I recognized her right…"

175 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Hi Scott, I saw the old snapshot and thought of you. "

Eric Keith Longo replied Mar 24 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Congrats! Some of my very best stuff comes from Russel."

Eric Keith Longo replied Mar 18 to Forrest Lewis

10 Mar 22
Reply by Scott Paul

"It really had an impact on me. One of my favorites. I found the idea of the "Eye of…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Nov 18, 2022 to THE GHOST AND MR. CHICKEN Autographs

85 Feb 28
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service