Robert Zarrillo's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks - thats what I tried to do"

Robert Zarrillo replied Jun 7, 2011 to Should Experts Reveal Their Secret Tells?

56 May 2, 2014
Reply by Chicklet McTushy

"What does one do with a signature obtained in person - but because it was rushed or…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Jun 6, 2011 to Should Experts Reveal Their Secret Tells?

56 May 2, 2014

"About 3 years ago - and I agree and I think I noted it earlier somewhere that Trish…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 30, 2011 to Should Experts Reveal Their Secret Tells?

56 May 2, 2014

"You are quite right.  Auction houses pick and choose what they want to sell - and th…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 29, 2011 to Should Experts Reveal Their Secret Tells?

56 May 2, 2014

"Change of plans - Mike is rescheduling this authenticity class to a future show - pr…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 29, 2011 to Should Experts Reveal Their Secret Tells?

56 May 2, 2014

"I like that idea.  Frequently selling on eBay people have asked me for some other it…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 25, 2011 to Centralized Registry MemReg.com should Eliminate Fraud, Eventually

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"If anyone's interested reading this - I'll be at both the Hollywood show in Chicago…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 23, 2011 to Should Experts Reveal Their Secret Tells?

56 May 2, 2014

"Well I like the idea if it could be done as a "e-learning" type course.   Of course…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 22, 2011 to Should Experts Reveal Their Secret Tells?

56 May 2, 2014

"When I started really focusing on autographs a few years ago, I was working closely…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 22, 2011 to Should Experts Reveal Their Secret Tells?

56 May 2, 2014

"Knowing what to look for and making mistakes are two different things.   I doubt tha…"

Robert Zarrillo replied Mar 21, 2011 to Should Experts Reveal Their Secret Tells?

56 May 2, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service