We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

James McKnight's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Chirstopher Wallace, you are a tool. You talk like a big wig in the industry I wou…"

James McKnight replied May 16, 2013 to LETS SHOW THE AARON RODGERS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"You went from aaron doesn't sign a single piece of memorabilia to now he signs memor…"

James McKnight replied May 16, 2013 to LETS SHOW THE AARON RODGERS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"Biggie Smalls, I don't know anyone personally at Global but I do know Steve Grad @ P…"

23 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"Christopher Wallace aka Biggie Smalls from New York, NY why didn't you use your real…"

23 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"Check out this picture of Aaron signing at the Tahoe Golf Tournament last year, comp…"

23 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"There is a real potential that the counterfit COA group is based out of Los Angeles,…"

James McKnight replied May 15, 2013 to LEBRON JAMES PLEASE EXPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GA GAI WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM

34 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"There is a real potential that the counterfit COA group is based out of Los Angeles,…"

James McKnight replied May 15, 2013 to NOW LETS START WITH THE KOBE BRYANTS GA GAI WHATEVER IT IS

22 May 15, 2013
Reply by CHRISTOPHER WALLACE

"Yes the couterfit JSA, PSA, and Global (GA) COA's do appear in the database. You sho…"

James McKnight replied May 15, 2013 to NOW LETS START WITH THE KOBE BRYANTS GA GAI WHATEVER IT IS

22 May 15, 2013
Reply by CHRISTOPHER WALLACE

"Yes the couterfit JSA, PSA, and Global (GA) COA's do appear in the database. You sho…"

James McKnight replied May 15, 2013 to LEBRON JAMES PLEASE EXPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GA GAI WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM

34 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"CHRISTOPHER WALLACE: Your new to this site correct? I have documented a group that h…"

James McKnight replied May 14, 2013 to LEBRON JAMES PLEASE EXPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GA GAI WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM

34 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service