We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Richard Kim's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree. That is why I am looking to document REAL transactions rather than rumors,…"

Richard Kim replied Apr 11, 2011 to Muhammad Ali Autographs: 2009 and later examples are dramatically different

17 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by mike aring

"Anybody out there who have actually purchased anything from Sports Memorabilia? If s…"

Richard Kim replied Apr 11, 2011 to Muhammad Ali Autographs: 2009 and later examples are dramatically different

17 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by mike aring

"@Robert, I look forward to talking to you at the Show this Friday (April 1)."

Richard Kim replied Mar 28, 2011 to Centralized Registry MemReg.com should Eliminate Fraud, Eventually

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"We have many different ways to categorize the items.  In addition, we can have multi…"

Richard Kim replied Mar 28, 2011 to Centralized Registry MemReg.com should Eliminate Fraud, Eventually

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"@ Mike, Yes, I do agree that the forged items should be completely pulled from the m…"

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"@ Jay (and anyone willing to participate), Thank you for your valuable inputs. As yo…"

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"Both seller and buyer need to agree and be in escrow before seeing the comments - th…"

Richard Kim replied Mar 25, 2011 to Centralized Registry MemReg.com should Eliminate Fraud, Eventually

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"We do allow comments on each item - you have two choice: (1) Send a private message…"

Richard Kim replied Mar 25, 2011 to Centralized Registry MemReg.com should Eliminate Fraud, Eventually

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"Mike, This is great - please register your in-person items so that we can compare it…"

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

"I am trying to be the "Registry" not an auction or selling site.  Many other people…"

Richard Kim replied Mar 24, 2011 to Centralized Registry MemReg.com should Eliminate Fraud, Eventually

36 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Kim

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service