We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jeff Bessinger's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Today I received an awesome John Franco 8x10 "

Jeff Bessinger replied May 31, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Awesome success this week from Mike Heath, Tom Kelly, & Al Kaline. "

Jeff Bessinger replied May 3, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Awesome Jeff. Thanks for the info. I will definitely give it a shot."

Jeff Bessinger replied Apr 8, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Awesome sig Jeffrey, I had thought about trying Ron too but saw that the odds were a…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Apr 7, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"This is my take:  I sent the request (Joe Morgan Reds HOF) to the BHOF but the retur…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 31, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Today I received a Joe Morgan signed IC TTM.  I could use some opinions as to the au…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 30, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Got an awesome auto from Curtis Granderson.  When he played for the Tigers he was my…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 29, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Without exact dates in front of me I am guessing roughly 2 months for the Ryno, and…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 27, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Killer success yesterday from Ralph Kiner & Ryne Sandberg. "

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 26, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"I agree.  Tartabull took 1 month & 5 days.  Garvey took 21 days & Murphy too…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Mar 23, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service