We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Antonio Santiago's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I got plenty of TTM successes dating back to 1994. Too many to mention but IIRC, Leo…"

Antonio Santiago replied Nov 15, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Don, try asking for an international stamp. Maybe they have these at the Swedish pos…"

Antonio Santiago replied Jun 28, 2013 to Please help a TTM newbie!! :-)

19 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Cogo

"Don: I dont know if Mr. wATTS WOULD DO IT, BUT WHEN i DID IT WITH mAX sCHMELING, IT…"

Antonio Santiago replied Jun 27, 2013 to Please help a TTM newbie!! :-)

19 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Cogo

"Don, if you are not in the UK you need to go to a postal office and buy an internati…"

Antonio Santiago replied Jun 27, 2013 to Please help a TTM newbie!! :-)

19 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Cogo

"ait..this is about baseball palyers only?? My bad...  "

Antonio Santiago replied May 23, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"I did not get any today but I am awaiting for two that shall come through the mail s…"

Antonio Santiago replied May 23, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Jason, thanks for the heads-up on Jackie Collins. I emailed her today hopig she sign…"

Antonio Santiago replied May 21, 2013 to Today's mail

1 May 21, 2013
Reply by Antonio Santiago

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service