We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

Hello Fans...I figured I would throw this out there for strictly baseball collectors who seek to get autographs through the mail the old fashion way...directly from the player...I have received probably over 100 autos but stopped maybe 4 or 5 years ago when I lost my contact list...but recently started it up again and since then received a few autos through the mail since the end of July...it is now currently (August 2011) so now I am hooked once again...please feel free to add pictures and comments about the autographs you received from BASEBALL PLAYERS with a simple envelope and stamp and not something you have received through the mail from a winning auction...

Feel free to include autos you got for free and also Players that sent back a request for money as that also happens from time to time or even if they wrote you back which is also an added bonus and a rare treat...

LET ME KNOW...

HAPPY COLLECTING !!!!

CEE GEE

Views: 11544

Replies to This Discussion

Signed in 67 days Mr . Art Ditmar on one of my favorite card sets 1958 Topps card...I hope everyone gets some great returns...

Just in from Mr Carl Erskine. I sent him the "1955" card and he gave me the other.  Thank you!

Tommy John...added his auto to my Guidry card...$15 in 9 days

Jim Bunning signed 2-2 free request...shout out and thanks to my man Jeffrey for the address...

also a paid request !!!!...

$10 REQUEST...13 DAYS

I too collect thru the mail, historic figures including baseball players.  Does the site have mailing addresses for those we can write to?  Retired ball players?  If so, how can I locate this info?  Thanks.  Ed L.

Hey Ed...you can join Startiger.com for a small fee or get Jack Smallings book of baseball addresses which I use I think its like 22.50 thats where I get my baseball address...there is also another free web site I can find for you as well...I have not used it but Dave Jackson uses it and has been successful...

2012 spring training success in 12 days....

Both just in ttm....I cant begin to explain how much I love both of these 2 pieces...I got them at a Steiner signing and sent them out ttm...I got Fingers for 15...I also sent Kiner a check but he never cashed it....and added that sweet ass inscription...man this really hits home for me...i haven't got anything really good back to be proud of...this takes the collecting cake !!!!!!!

CEE GEE, great items, congratulations, bro!

Thanks Terrier...I have to admit this was a great mail day for me...I just threw the Fingers back into the mail to have now Jenkins sign it as he is also in the picture...

another paid request back in 7 days...he signed the sleeve plastic...not the card...LOL...oh well

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service