We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

Hello Fans...I figured I would throw this out there for strictly baseball collectors who seek to get autographs through the mail the old fashion way...directly from the player...I have received probably over 100 autos but stopped maybe 4 or 5 years ago when I lost my contact list...but recently started it up again and since then received a few autos through the mail since the end of July...it is now currently (August 2011) so now I am hooked once again...please feel free to add pictures and comments about the autographs you received from BASEBALL PLAYERS with a simple envelope and stamp and not something you have received through the mail from a winning auction...

Feel free to include autos you got for free and also Players that sent back a request for money as that also happens from time to time or even if they wrote you back which is also an added bonus and a rare treat...

LET ME KNOW...

HAPPY COLLECTING !!!!

CEE GEE

Views: 11544

Replies to This Discussion

Im liking him less and less with each return.  PAID Returns at that and he still gives crap service.

He did sign an inscription...that was cool...I guess he is making up for the one he didn't last time...I sent him another one this morning....

I recieved this Dale Murphy Card and Letter several years back when I wrote to him for an autograph. I think it took about a month to get it from the time I mailed the letter.

I also recieved this Andy Van Slyke autographed card within in a month.

very cool...thanks for sharing...

17 DAY RETURNS FOR PAYMENT...

7 days for cash once again

2 of 2 in 9 days...Bobby is one of the greatest living HOF TTM player to all who requests him...he is always accommodating....the card on the left is a reprint...I think it supposed to be 47 0r 48...the card on the right is an original 1949 leaf...there just awesome...

both back in 9 days from Virgil Trucks and Ms.Rachel Robinson (Jackies wife)...pretty cool...Nice Rob...hope everyone else has a good day !!!

Awesome stuff CEE GEE!  LIKE A BOSS!

Got 2 of 2 signed by Mickey Rivers from his signing spots in NYC...very cheap and worth every penny...here is a card and he also signed a pic of me and him from 2009 season in Yankee Stadium...a 23 day return...

not a personal success but a TTM success nonetheless from a really great friend of mine over on Youtube...My pal Jonathan...not expecting this but it makes up for my failure I got in today of Jim Palmer 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service