We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

MINNIE PEARL is best known for the television show Hee Haw and for her hats with the price tag hanging from them. I remember watching the very first episode Hee Haw when it first aired on CBS in 1969.  The next few days were spent repeating the cornball jokes among friends and family. Minnie Pearl was perfect for the show with her self effacing humor. She appeared on shows such as The Carol Burnett Show, The Jonathan Winters Show, The Dinah Shore Show, Merv Griffith, The Jack Paar Show, The Dean Martin Show, The Bob Hope Show, The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson and scores of country music shows and specials. I frankly have almost no interest in music related autographs this I got from a jgautographs auction with some other index cards.  Here signed with her trademark greeting "HOWDEE!"

Tags: Haw, Hee, Minnie, Pearl

Views: 438

Replies to This Discussion

And do you know that " Lu Lu " from Hee Haa ,, still signs today ttm .......

Thanks Randy I did not know that I should try to write to her. To be honest for some reason I thought she had died.  I always liked her and Junior.  

Cousin Minnie Pearl....from Grinders Switch Tennessee !!

Love that hometown !!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service