We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Robert Chase's Discussions (560)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello diane! You were lucky to meet taylor backstage. Its to bad you missed burton.…"

Robert Chase replied Mar 23, 2015 to Opinions Please! Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton

16 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Hello Saul!  I want to thank you for your advice.  I do enjoy collecting. Been doing…"

Robert Chase replied Mar 21, 2015 to Opinions Please! Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton

16 Feb 6, 2020

"Hello Josef!  Thanks for the advice. "

Robert Chase replied Mar 21, 2015 to Opinions Please! Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton

16 Feb 6, 2020

"Hi Michelle!  Thanks for your response. Looks like the same answer from everyone. "

16 Feb 6, 2020

"Hello Bob!  Thanks alot for taking a look. The answer seems to be the same from ever…"

16 Feb 6, 2020

"Thanks again Bob"

16 Feb 6, 2020

"Hello Josef,  Thank you for your opinion. My strong area is in-person Music"

16 Feb 6, 2020

"Hello! Here is the Burton Close-up Thanks Bob"

16 Feb 6, 2020

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service