The Authentic Experience

Is This Autograph Real? (4,189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mantle Williams authentic

Please help and let me know what you think Thanks

Started by Joel lapointe

0 on Friday

Puig forgery eBay seller bjsautos86

Puig forgery on a cheap ball listed by eBay seller bjsautos86 who from the looks of it has a whole lot of crap. "Comes with COA", of course…

Started by Ryan

26 on Friday
Reply by Christopher Williams

Braves Baseball On Ebay

Any input on this would be appreciated. For some reason I can't attach photos so here's the link. Thanks ! http://www.ebay.com/itm/28141894

Started by Rhonda Boller

8 on Friday
Reply by Rhonda Boller

Great Sports Autograph Deals:

Hi guys, I see deals ranging from great to flat out amazing almost daily. I am going to use this thread to share deals I find that I have n…

Started by Ryan

202 on Friday
Reply by Ryan Maxwell

Gillian Anderson + others fake?

collecting  off and on since 2012. usally one autograph on ebay per month. i didn't really think of ebay sellers up until now. i looked…

Started by josh

13 on Friday
Reply by Pete Chuka

Eagles Signed CD by 5 - Real?

Started by Bruce Juice

1 on Friday
Reply by A.B.

BONO

I bought a batch of autographs and there were 2 "Bono" autographs. I do not think they are real looking for the ones if have seen on inte…

Started by cpg

5 on Thursday
Reply by cpg

Sports Forgeries eBay seller westcoastinvestments-us NOW 2014worldcupinbrazil NOW sportssuperstars1984 THE AUTO SCOUTS AGAIN

Imagine that, another new "The Auto Scouts" account selling the same cheap horrific forgeries to wannabe autograph collectors on eBay. This…

Started by Ryan

7 on Thursday
Reply by David S

Need opinions on Elizabeth Taylor, Charlton Heston, John Travolta and Sharon Stone

Hello, i buy this lot and some of them look "print", heston and travolta look real but can you confirm please :

Started by Hugh Coson

7 on Thursday
Reply by Peter Lougheed

Jimmy Page...Opinions please...

Hi to all, Just spotted this Jimmy Page autograph, it's on a 10 x 8 photo and was wondering if people thought it might be right? Or should…

Started by Nate

2 on Thursday
Reply by Martin Georgiev

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service