We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,514)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can Someone Who Knows His Autograph Check out The 2 Rod Stewart's on My Page ???

I would like to know "if" either of the Rod Stewart autographs here  look good? I'am trying to figure this out, but I'm stuck and am in NEE…

Started by Susan Thames

6 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

Questionable Buyer

What is the reputation of sellingitall4you on ebay? Would like to get opinions if they are fake or real autographs.  Thanks! 

Started by Sam Stolly

7 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Rich

Authentication Ethics and the "Gray Area"

When you send something to PSA/DNA or Roger Epperson for example you will get some of two responses. Likely Genuine or Likely Not Genuine.…

Started by N.Steiger

24 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Mike T

Alice in chains 93 opinions

3 members Layne. Jerry and looks like Sean

Started by Paul

2 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Paul

Need Help On Tanaka Signature

Interested in getting a Tanaka autograph, but I am unsure if the ones from this seller are real or not. Could I get some opinions please? T…

Started by Sam Stolly

0 Feb 27, 2015

Why do we Love collecting Autographs?

I got into it autograph collecting by trying to aquire signed sports memorabilia for family members as gifts! I thought it would be a speci…

Started by Susan Thames

13 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by James

California Autographs ...???

Does anyone know of them and their reputation?

Started by Susan Thames

1 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Rich

E-checks

I recently sold an item on eBay, and the buyer paid through PayPal with an e-check. Has anyone had any experience with them? Are they okay…

Started by James

8 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by James

How to get signed - Duke SB Football.

Hi. Im going to an autograph signing(Malcolm Butler) and ordered an official SB 49 football to get signed. The issue is, what type of mark…

Started by Nick

6 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

RRauction.com, another terrible blunder.

http://www.rrauction.com/bidtracker_detail.cfm?IN=768 JSA LOA This is not even close the real. Those factory line fakes re far better the…

Started by N.Steiger

13 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Bruce Juice

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service