Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager's Discussions (9,886)

Discussions Replied To (9308) Replies Latest Activity

"I hate to say it, but the signature looks crudely signed to me, and all we can reall…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 4 hours ago to What do people think of this Paul?

4 23 minutes ago
Reply by Tim Male

"Jose, I think the one you posted is quite possibly real, but I wouldn’t want it. As…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 18 hours ago to Thoughts on this weird Michael Jackson signature?

13 6 hours ago
Reply by wascher

"I've seen worse than this style, too, and with TPA, but I've seen enough similar not…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 18 hours ago to Double Authenticated Paul McCartney Signed Beatles VI LP

19 18 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"That looks good to me, and the price is right."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied yesterday to Eric Clapton Opinion

14 yesterday
Reply by thomas connolly

"It's a style I've seen before that I don't trust."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied yesterday to Double Authenticated Paul McCartney Signed Beatles VI LP

19 18 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"That is HUGE! Great signature, too."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Thursday to Sly Stallone signature in question

14 on Thursday
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"Thanks, Ryan. Very cool stuff. Love the boots especially!"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Thursday to Sly Stallone signature in question

14 on Thursday

"I'd love to look at them Ryan, but only the gold glove is showing up for me. Could y…"

14 on Thursday

"You've got a great attitude, Russell. I'm glad you're finding that much of what you…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Thursday to Paul McCartney signed 12 inch single "Take It Away / I'll Give You A Ring"

9 on Friday
Reply by Paul

"That is one of the best Stallone SPs I've seen!"

14 on Thursday

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service