Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager's Discussions (9,590)

Discussions Replied To (9034) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you're learning well, Joe! I like them. Let's see what the Mantle members wh…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 6 minutes ago to Mickey Mantle Signatures

1 6 minutes ago
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"The price honestly doesn't surprise me. Less than 140 band-signed Beatles albums are…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 13 minutes ago to Did you see this, The Beatles VI LP band-signed in marker. SOLD $143,000

7 13 minutes ago

"I still believe it."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 9 hours ago to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1099 8 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Petty's autograph can vary a lot. This is not one that I'm comfortable with, but let…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 9 hours ago to Tom petty real or fake??

2 9 hours ago

"Plus that bold marker makes it extra special."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 13 hours ago to Did you see this, The Beatles VI LP band-signed in marker. SOLD $143,000

7 13 minutes ago

"It's one of only 2 "The Beatles VI" known. The price was reasonable."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 13 hours ago to Did you see this, The Beatles VI LP band-signed in marker. SOLD $143,000

7 13 minutes ago

"Joey, This looks close at least, but there are fake Marilyn Monroe checks. Find out…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 13 hours ago to marilyn monroe legit

6 12 hours ago
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"That's head-banging."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 13 hours ago to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1099 8 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"You're an A+Eff!"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 14 hours ago to What do you think of this Beatles set?

20 4 hours ago
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Tim, If you have items for sale, feel free to post them in our free Buy/Sell/Trade g…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 14 hours ago to Real or fake Metallica signature '93

5 14 hours ago

RSS

Real Autograph News: Keep up on what's going down in autographs

Subscribe to our newsletter, Real Autograph News 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service