We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Gregory S's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"While not an expert, it looks good to me.  He has been very good signer during his p…"

Gregory S replied Feb 7, 2023 to Daniel Radcliffe - TTM - VV

3 Feb 8, 2023
Reply by Steve Viola

"Would have to see a much clearer pic.  Looks like the pen failed in parts.  There ha…"

Gregory S replied May 8, 2020 to J K Rowling opportunity

4 May 9, 2020
Reply by Jonathan Victor James Abbott

"It is a forgery."

Gregory S replied May 2, 2020 to Jk Rowling - any thoughts on the enclosed signature please?

5 May 3, 2020
Reply by Jonathan Victor James Abbott

"You're welcome. I am glad someone could use this!"

Gregory S replied Mar 4, 2020 to Thoughts on this Julie Bowen ( modern family/happy Gilmore )

9 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Gregory S

"It matches up nicely with other signed public relations pics I've seen from her.  If…"

Gregory S replied Mar 4, 2020 to Thoughts on this Julie Bowen ( modern family/happy Gilmore )

9 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Gregory S

"Autograph World has a great reputation and their prices are often considerably lower…"

Gregory S replied Mar 1, 2020 to Thoughts on this Julie Bowen ( modern family/happy Gilmore )

9 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Gregory S

"You're welcome.   The reputation of the seller is really important when it comes to…"

Gregory S replied Mar 1, 2020 to Thoughts on this Julie Bowen ( modern family/happy Gilmore )

9 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Gregory S

"Neither the Nolan Gould or Julie signatures really speak to me either way... are Sar…"

9 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Gregory S

"Yes Steve.  If I remember right, a UK ed of Goblet of Fire was posted. "

Gregory S replied Mar 1, 2020 to J.K. Rowling Legit Signature?

12 Mar 1, 2020
Reply by Daniel S.

"If Peter is on the fence, then I would trust that.   I believed authentic, but if it…"

Gregory S replied Mar 1, 2020 to J.K. Rowling Legit Signature?

12 Mar 1, 2020
Reply by Daniel S.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service