We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Leonard' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

STAR TREK AUTOGRAPHS

The 1950s and 60s were decades when Americans were fascinated with all things involving space travel. With the advent of sending men into o…

Started by Scott Paul

163 Apr 30
Reply by Scott Paul

Leonard Nimoy

I got a “Mr. Spock’s Music From Outer Space” vinyl the other day, and it had this signature on it. Any thoughts on whether it’s real? I’m e…

Started by Catherine Purcell

2 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Ethan Johnson

Leonard Nimoy signatures need authentication

Was given these by an older gentleman who said he bought them online years ago. The pictures are nice, but the signatures seem questionable…

Started by Chloe Orton cartnal

5 Sep 13, 2022
Reply by Lars Ekerman

Ray Leonard-Roberto Duran real?

Hello, How's everybody doing? Need some 2nd opinions on this Leonard-Duran dual signed auto that Im planning on buying. Seller told me it'…

Started by Joseph Estillore

1 Jun 16, 2020
Reply by Sidney Fields

Star Trek cast. Nimoy and Kelley help please.

Hey, could use some help on these Star Trek photos. I do know some about the heroes of the final frontier picture, but it has no coa with i…

Started by chris boudreau

13 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by chris boudreau

Star Trek cast. Nimoy and Kelley help please.

Hey, could use some help on these Star Trek photos. I do know some about the heroes of the final frontier picture, but it has no coa with i…

Started by chris boudreau

0 Aug 23, 2018

Another triple set of signed photos from Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen and Chuck Berry

Good evening, I was collecting some new material those days and stumbled across some pictures from Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen and Chuck Berry…

Started by Eddy White

4 May 9, 2017
Reply by Eddy White

Shatner/Nimoy

I know William Shatner's autograph has changed over the years, so I'm wondering if this is a version I'm unfamiliar with. Nimoy I believe h…

Started by Greg

0 Jan 7, 2017

Leonard Nimoy is this real

So like everyone else under the sun right now I too am trying to get an autographed photo of Leonard Nimoy and it's proving difficult to tr…

Started by Jim Zahora

15 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Paunch Show Greg

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service