We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Apparently signed in the early 50's, looks good to me! I have purchased this for $2000, Roger Epperson has given me the 'ok' on it. Anybody else an opinion?

Tags: Elvis, Presley

Views: 558

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This one was sold on Ebay for $900 2 months ago. I have asked PSA for quickopinion and they said likely not real.

Well it was sent to PSA DNA & this is the certification number 83770567. It's real. Roger also gave it the 'ok'.

PSA I think is generally overly cautious with high ticket quick opinions so not surprising that it passed once they saw it in hand. 

Sorry for confusion. The Ebay item number is 331453770870, you can check on ebay web. I used quickopinion before and PSA said not real. So I wonder why they changed their mind.

Last time I bought Andre the Giant and PSA quickopinion said likely real. After i got the item and sent to PSA for full certificate, they said the item was questionable authenticity.

Authentic in my opinion and quite nice for just being a signed cut.

PSA quick opinion should be stopped altogether giving a wrong opinion on that piece originally can have a massive impact on a seller especially on e bay the guy could have gotten negative feedback and possibly banned from selling all becuase Psa got it wrong for $10..PSA need to make it clear that its a quick opinion stressing the word opinion and is definately not the final say on a piece

You are right, Rogers. After I received negative comment from them, I decided not to bid and lost opportunity to get this item forever. 

Now this item belongs to Presspass and they put on Ebay at very high price.

Yup.. agreed and there you go.

Mark

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service