We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello everyone,

People may remember a member by the name of KissDestroyer1966 aka Haveatakebutdontsuck. He also has gone by KissDestroyer1966 and godofthunder2013 on ebay. He changed his name after the questionable items he was selling were removed under the kissdestroyer name. And i would imagine their is another account up and running by now. He put up some questionable (bad)  Kiss items along with Van Halen, Gun n Roses and Metallica. Although i dont think he knew they were bad. They all were common forgeries. KissDestroyer claimed that he got them from Glen Danzig's son. The only problem is that Glen Danzig has no son!!!!

He publically stated such!! So who is this Jeff Danzig?? Autograph collectors know of him, but their impression has been that he is just using the Danzig name to profit. It has also been shown that many bad items are coming from this source. KissDestroyer1966 was shown as clear of proof as you will ever see when you are dealing with autographs that these items werent good. You will see a wealth of information proving beyond a shadow of a doubt the items were fake. Although the Kiss and Van Halen items were better than average forgeries and could easily fool a collector. And they had a Drew Max cert. who we all know has a very bad reputation in the community.  Too bad Drew Max of pawn star fame is on par with Chris Morales for authenticating. 

Here is the link where KissDestroyer's questionable  kiss items can be located:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/van-halen-opinions-p...

Obviously he became mad that ebay took down his auctions and was on full attack mode going after PSA, JSA, Roger Epperson, etc. He seems to think these people have an agenda against him or his items. But this isnt the case. The items are bad unfortunately, and thats why they were pulled.  Do you know how much effort it takes for items to be removed from ebay. Its not easy.  The GNR item posted from Jeff Danzig was one of the worst forgeries i have ever seen!!!!!

And here are a few of the questionable Kiss items thought to be good but Psa, Jsa, Roger Epperson and everyone on this sight thought were bad. You decide:

And while looking around on youtube i recently found a video of his where KissDestroyer goes on a tirade against Roger Epperson, PSA, etc. Im not surprised at his statements, but their have been 5 or so comments. And some agree that he is being targeted and that his items are good!!!!!!! Unfortunately the items are just bad, and even though you see Gene Simmons smiling and stating the graphs are good, it doesnt change that fact. You can guarantee that if you ask a celeb about their autograph just like he did, that even a half way good forgery would be all it would take for them to agree. So the Gene Video he has unfortunately means nothing at all. I am sorry but its the truth. If he wants to be mad at these companies so be it, but making a video trashing these companies abilities b/c they thought the items were forgeries isnt the answer. I hope he can get a refund on these items and that they are never listed for sale again.

The proof is in the pudding. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgNhcUSCVDM

Views: 1090

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do remember him hanging his hat on the Gene Simmons "authentication", as if Gene gives a hoot either way, and would want to stand there and debate the guy about it. I think it's far more likely Gene barely glanced at them and humored the guy so he could leave and go about his business, which looks like his goal at the end of that clip.

Yeah that "Gene" video was INDISPUTABLE evidence according to him.

i love how there signed with them same pen, as if eddie ever switches pen WHEN HE DOES SIGN!

Good luck getting him to write 5150!, that guy is not friendly

T.A.E.

I tried to go back and pull the pictures of the kiss items that he was selling. A member had posted a bunch of them on here, but when i went back to find them a few minutes ago it looks like they were deleted. Does anyone happen to have the pictures that used to be present at this link:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/kiss-autographs-from...

I am pretty sure they were all signed in the same gold pen as well.

The white album above with the baby angel was definitely apart of the previous thread. The top 2 pictures I don't recall being in that one.

The Aerosmith LP he is offering. This must be a joke...

How can this Goon not tell these were ALL signed by the same person?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service