We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello Forum,

Heres a lovely signature obtained in London Town , Fri 12 October 2012.

Obtained by a close friend from Paul McCartney.

Ha Ha

Its a joke really isnt it !

Macca gives this type of signature when he really isnt interested,

At the time of signing he was complaining at some collectors........ quote ' Ive seen you here before' and ' Are you here again ! '

Sad but true, so consider yourself lucky if you have better examples in your collection !

Note that even though this is just his forename , it is signed from left to right,

The signature is 9am to 3pm and not the sloping to 4pm examples shown on a previous post that are being suggested as Not Genuine

I hope this helps collectors of McCartney

Views: 1448

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ha! good idea!

(the cd in the tee shirt)

He is odd. One min hes ok then the next a bit funny. He wont pose for photos.

And what is your definition of stalking Gary? I had a girlfriend who said anyone who asks for an autograph is a stalker!

Si

the waiting outside where u get him every other day is stalking, maybe not always you but your team, as I said its all coming to an end, good job your going semi retired

How did the interview go ?

Ye ive got my last mate if i had to guess.

When I was in New York I got a phone call that he was there, so I phoned my dad to go for me. My dad was shaking and he asked Macca a question and macca just blanked him (my dad works on the railway and macca filmed a film where he works). But he did sign for my dad and said to him that he hasnt seen him there before. So macca does know faces.

It went well pal cheers - but they always go well! It doesnt really mean much... i have another one monday. so hopefully 1 of the 2 will work out...

He actually asked you to write an inscription to yourself? That's hilarious! I've never heard of that before.

Si

send your Mom and Grandparents , keep hitting him and keep the crap signatures coming ! yuk

as i say it wont last and as a forecaster of the future ! lol

It will soon be over

Another one ruined via Whitesheets and Crew.com

My dad loves him! It was win win.

Btw Gazza - evrything else hes signed is lovely. it was only the once it was crap because there were  over ten people. I will try to upload.

Ye hahha I just said thanks Paul. As if i would write it haha

Get the grandparents there too mate and upload them
spk soon

Hi Gary, you're up late as well!  I think Mac does this on purpose.  So slowly written.  He's one for the books.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service