BallroomDays67's Discussions (3,501)

Discussions Replied To (3407) Replies Latest Activity

"Again, Judith did state that JLL signed the books, and JW stated that he doesn't sig…"

BallroomDays67 replied 3 hours ago to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1142 3 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"They didn't owe PIX-11 any answers. It's obviously insulting to sign all of those bo…"

BallroomDays67 replied 6 hours ago to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1142 3 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"They don't all look the same. You just haven't put in the effort to see that."

BallroomDays67 replied 7 hours ago to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1142 3 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"As far as I'm concerned, the signatures back up the statements. All of this time and…"

BallroomDays67 replied 7 hours ago to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1142 3 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I did ask JW about it and he said he doesn't sign autographs for JLL. JLL told the M…"

BallroomDays67 replied 12 hours ago to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1142 3 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Thanks, Steve. I agree that the RR example and book signature are signed by the same…"

BallroomDays67 replied 12 hours ago to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1142 3 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Thanks, Chad. I think we've seen several others. You don't like the GBOF signatures?…"

BallroomDays67 replied yesterday to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1142 3 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Can we be confident that these signatures are in two different hands? The top one wa…"

BallroomDays67 replied yesterday to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1142 3 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Right. Before I sent the book in, PSA would never authenticate it. After it was corr…"

BallroomDays67 replied on Monday to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1142 3 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

" Signed by Steve Grad."

BallroomDays67 replied on Monday to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1142 3 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Blog Posts

September To Remember

Posted by Coachgd on October 4, 2017 at 7:00pm 5 Comments

The Day I Met Tom Petty

Posted by Josh Board on October 3, 2017 at 12:54am 1 Comment

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service