BallroomDays67's Discussions (4,612)

Discussions Replied To (4448) Replies Latest Activity

"No good."

BallroomDays67 replied yesterday to Autographs opinions Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr

4 yesterday
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I like these items, especially the photo, but hope you aren’t looking to purchase a…"

BallroomDays67 replied on Tuesday to Thoughts on these two items and on Gotta Have Rock and Roll.

16 1 hour ago
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"Wow, that turned out really nice."

BallroomDays67 replied on Monday to David Gilmour/Roger Waters signed WYWH LP

31 on Tuesday
Reply by Andreas

"It looks good to me too. Was it trimmed to remove the dedication?"

BallroomDays67 replied Apr 11 to Ringo Starr

4 Apr 11
Reply by Devon Laney

"They’ve used Roger before, they have a substantial amount of information regarding c…"

BallroomDays67 replied Apr 10 to The Doors contract 1969 gotta have it rock and roll auction.

21 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"They’re aware that there are concerns about the authenticity of the contract, and th…"

BallroomDays67 replied Apr 10 to The Doors contract 1969 gotta have it rock and roll auction.

21 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"If they were to ask Roger about the contract in the OP, he would provide an accurate…"

21 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Yes, they’ve offered a number of great Beatles signed items."

21 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I have seven different examples, including some with differing errors. This one show…"

21 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Inspecting it in person isn’t going to change your opinion. I thought you might want…"

BallroomDays67 replied Apr 10 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc_at2014, bluelifesaver ebay

485 Apr 11
Reply by Stephen B

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service