We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The autographs are likely genuine Mark.  Can you post a closer image of the Peter Mayhew autograph?  It is difficult to see.

Mike, you can usually open an image in a new tab and view it at its full size or expanded. In this case the image just about doubled in size.

Thanks Steve.  For some reason I am unable to do that.  I am also unable to click on the image in order to magnify it.  I am usually able to.  No big deal.

They are fine, only Peter can screw up signing his own name like that.  

Thanks to everyone for your replies. I was fairly confident the Fisher was authentic, but the Mayhew looked a bit odd. I'm learning so much from all of you.
Well, I tried to get it but got outbid at the last possible second. Thought I bid at the last second, but obviously left more time than I thought. This one stings a little:-)

Sorry to hear that Mark.  I am sure that something similar will surface soon.

You'll be able to get Mayhew and Fisher fairly easily as they are not difficult autographs to obtain, particularly Mayhew.

Thanks Mike and Robin. I have both individually on 8x10s. Going to start working on a poster next. It'll be a fun challenge.
Just picked up an autographed copy of James Earl Jones's autobiography at a used book store in town for $6! It's a signed bookplate in a trade paperback, but for that price it was a no-brainer. I have found a few signed books in this store. They don't check when they buy them:-) I'll post pictures later.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service