We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs of Jerry Lee Lewis are real or not.  I will post some examples of what we have been getting recently and some know in person examples.   These TTM signatures are not cheap.  You have to pay $50 for them to his box office box.  The question is are they real or not.  Roger has said that he has never seen Mr. Lewis sign this way and it looks to perfect - like a woman's signature.  

Please post your thoughts here and examples.

thanks

Mark

Views: 61432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello folks. I would like opinions on the following Jerry Lee Lewis autograph. In keeping with the original topic, it was signed through the mail. I have an opinion but want to see what others think.

In case you didn't see this, I thought I'd share. The signature has characteristics some (myself included) questioned in the past. I certainly believe this signature is legit and think it adds to the JLL study.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Your three pictures show my point. They all look quite different from the one I attached. The one I put up has "r's" with points.

LOL, didn't mean to post the damn pics 3 times.....none of them came up, so I just posted the link.

Good point, Chad. That style of "R" was incorrectly claimed to be secretarial.

just so I understand, are you guys saying that the contract from 1965, and the one I posted one year later, were signed by the same person?

Yes.

here is the one from 65 for comparison

here is the one that was signed one year later

The '65 contract signature was authenticated by Tracks UK and shows strong characteristics of his authentic signature. What about it looks secretarial to you?

If it is secretarial (the Heck of a Mess item), then someone used the same style of signature in 2014 as seen on the early pages of this thread.

here is another contract from '65, that actually pre-dates the one above.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service