Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

This is a once in a lifetime chance to get both East and West full teams and Kobe, lebron and Wade with the Celtics Big 3 and both coaches including the greatest coach in sports Phil Jackson and about 20 plus future Hall of famers all on one ball. This ball is not rare it is impossible to attain!!!! It is authenticated by the NBA and the ball comes with Affidavit from Senior Coordinator, Events & Attractions of the NBA, certifying that she witnessed all the players sign the official All-Star Game Ball. Below is the complete list of signatures.
I have shown close up pictures of the ball, so you can see that the signatures are the real deal.  Remember when the players sign this ball, there are 150 basketballs laying on a table while they are signing and walking bye not sitting.  Thats why the majority of the players sign there initials.  If you see a ball like this with full signatures it is most likley fake.  Any questions please feel free to ask.  I am open to trades or for Elvis and open to offers also.  I got this ball and another 2010 ball that I will post directly from the head of events coordinator from the NBA.
 RARE COLLECTIBLE AUTOGRAPHED AND CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC 2009 NBA ALL-STAR GAME OFFICIAL BASKETBALL Signed in Black Sharpie by the following players:

Allen Iverson

Kobe Bryant

Chris Paul

LeBron James

Amar'e Stoudemire

Kevin Garnett

Tim Duncan

DwightHoward

DirkNowitzki

Joe Johnson

YaoMing

Rashard Lewis

Brandon Roy

Ray Allen

Shaquille O'Neal

Danny Grager

Pau Gasol

Paul Pierce

Brandon Roy

Devin Harris

David West

Mo Williams

Tony Parker

Mike Brown and staff

Phil Jackson and staff

Views: 83

Attachments:

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service