By using this group, you agree to every one of the following rules and terms:
1. Post large, sharp photos. Enough photos to show everything about the autograph(s) and memorabilia it's signed on. Be sure to post images of any COAs and LOAs too.
2. You must meaningfully guarantee authenticity for at least 6 months. State the length and terms of your guarantee.
3. Authentication: If you intentionally offer an inauthentic autograph or misrepresent one, you'll be banned from the site.
Autographs that are not authenticated by a generally accepted third-party authenticator (TPA) or private signing company must first be posted for authenticity opinions in our Is This Autograph Real? forum or another forum on Autograph Live unless approved by Community Manager Steve Cyrkin first. If he approves it, please say so in the listing. If authenticated on Autograph Live, please post a link to it.
Online TPA opinions, AKA "Quick Opinions," are not acceptable unless the TPA has an online photo database. If so, please link to the photo.
4. Only post genuine autographs, no prints or other reproductions. If you know or suspect an autograph has been enhanced or restored, make that clear in the listing.
5. The buyer has 5 days after receipt to return an autograph that is not as represented due to condition or other factors. This is besides the 6 month minimum guarantee for authenticity or alteration.
6. You must use regular PayPal exclusively, not PayPal Friends & Family, for all transactions.
7. You agree to ship within 2 business days of receiving payment from the buyer and provide tracking information unless you agree to different terms.
8. EVERY BUYER AND SELLER AGREES NOT TO HOLD AUTOGRAPH LIVE, IT'S OWNERS, ENTITIES, MODERATORS, EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES ON THIS SITE AND TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO THIS SITE.